Thursday, July 27, 2006

Back from the Dead

I'm sorry that I took such a long break. July was a crazy month. We bought a house, packed, moved, unpacked, studied for the bar and took the bar. But I finished the Bar yesterday and it feels great. I feel pretty good about it, but you never know with such a difficult test. More than anything, I'm relieved its over. To celebrate, I went and saw Mission Impossible III late last night and I saw Pirates of the Carribean this afternoon. On a more unfortunate note, I also had a large, infected, pussy abcess under my arm drained by the doctor this morning. All I can say is, "thank goodness for pain medication." I knew it wasn't going to be pretty when the doctor asked the nurse to hand her the goggles.

Anyway, while I never made time to write a blog in July, I did think about a few ideas, so watch for some upcoming posts! For now, I have to go to one of Katie's showers.

1 comment:

Jayme said...

Welcome back. I'm glad you survived, and sure you did well!! Looking forward to baby Davis.