Wednesday, April 09, 2008

My New Toy


We get our cell phones through Katie's dad's work, and when they recently switched providers to AT&T, I couldn't resist. I left my Blackberry in the dust and went for the iPhone. I don't regret it. The iPhone is awesome. It does just about everything my Blackberry Pearl could do and then some. Some of my favorite things to do with my new toy: sitting in bed reading and being able to look up a word on dictionary.com or wikipedia; sitting in bed with Katie and watching American Idol performances on youtube (we got hooked this year with the two LDS finalists, but we are rarely around to watch the show live); being able to look up phone numbers, addresses, and web sites from anywhere.

2 comments:

Spencer Davis said...

yeah, but can you receive emails on it?

didn't think so.

Matt said...

You are now an enlightened being....