Wednesday, December 13, 2006

More Pics


Its been a while since I posted any pictures of Grace. She is now 4 months old. She got her shots yesterday, and she has been a little fussy, sad, and lethargic. We feel like she is getting pretty big, and she has grown, but she is still only in the 2nd percentile for weight (she's in the 40th percentile in length). But the doctor said she is healthy, so we're happy. She is really aware of her surroundings now and gets excited to see you, which is awesome. She will also "talk" to you with her "goooo"s and her "coooo"s. She loves music and will sometimes "sing" when Katie plays her violin.

Some of these pictures are from Thanksgiving and have Owen in them as well.






































3 comments:

whitney said...

Very cute kiddies. Roman would love to meet them someday.

Katie said...

Grace would love to meet Roman! I would like to clarify that Grace is actually in ithe 50th percentile for length.(Ian, sorry I might have told you wrong :). I might add that Grace's Mom was not very "brave" when Grace received her shots.

Katie @SwimBikeQuilt said...

Cute pictures! Keep posting. Shots are the worst--I don't watch. Lucas' pediatrician and I are becoming best buds, since we are there at least every other week. Not fun. I can't wait for cute Grace to meet Lucas! I hope we are able to get all of the "cousins" together at some point...