Saturday, July 28, 2007

Fun in the Sun Valley






Last week, Katie, Grace, and I made our first trek up to the Utah State Bar convention in Sun Valley, Idaho. We love Sun Valley, and I got the firm to pay for enough of the trip to make it worth it to go. We had a great time. I spent the mornings in classes that were mostly boring, but I need to attend a certain number of continuing education classes to stay licensed. While I was in classes, Katie and Grace got to lounge around the hotel. When I got back from classes, we walked around town, went on some runs, ate good food, and bought some ice cream. The weather was great, and we had a great time. We had to come home a little early so that we could go to Nuavoo with Katie's family (watch for a forthcoming post on that), but we had such a fun time, we'll have to go back.

3 comments:

Allison said...

I like Katie's cool leg warmer in the 1st picture, I love that now you can only wear one at a time! It is like merging my favorite 80's fashion trend with LLcoolJ. Does it get any better.

Ian said...

I think Katie actually borrowed the black leg warmer look from Allen Iverson and Carmelo Anthony

Katie said...

It's true. It's nice to have something to keep my legs nice and toasty when it's 90-100 degrees outside!

Sun Valley was way fun. Thanks Ian.