Monday, March 05, 2007

Anneversary

Musingian celebrated its one year anneversary on Saturday (March 3). Its been a fun year, and its been fun being a blogger. Here's what I love about blogging:

Interacting with family and friends on an almost daily basis
Being able to brag about Katie and Grace
Keeping a journal-like record of what's going on in my life
Discussing interesting and important social topics
Recording past memories
The self-satisfaction that comes from making a clever joke or writing a good sentence.
Keeping up my writing skills
Getting excited when a post generates good discussion
Opening my blog to find that a new comment has been posted
Linking with blogs of friends and family
Coming up with new ideas for blog posts
Seeing that people from all over the world have visited my blog
Seing my blog's readership consistently increase

Thanks for visiting my blog and for commenting often. Here's to another year of blogging.

8 comments:

Katie said...

Congratulations Musing Ian. It's been a great year. Time flies. You have acquired devoted fans across the globe. I must say you have one of the best blogs in the blogosphere. Here's to another great year!

whitney said...

Happy 1st Birthday to your blogg. It shares it's birthday with Roman.
Keep up the great blogging!

Anonymous said...

annIversary

Spencer Davis said...

Its been a good year. A special thanks to you and Cblakes and to those who paved the way for us younger bloggers.

3703 said...

I agree, thanks for making my blog possible. I can't believe it has been a year, I can't even remember when I started, thank goodness the blogosphere remembers dates.

The blogging highlight for the year would have to be the physical postage of your blog at Pat's BBQ. My post's have never left the web, I tip my hat.

Jayme said...

I have to agree, the BBQ Milkshake was my favorite post of 2006!

Chantalle said...

i love the pics...keep them coming!

xoxo
c

Ian said...

I'm glad you all enjoy my blog! I'll try to keep blogging about interesting topics.